The Super Smash bros. Brawl xXMASTERSXx
Welcome to super smash wi-fi enjoy ALL guest read the guests must read the guest thread in the forum! P.s Mario Admin

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to super smash wi-fi enjoy ALL guest read the guests must read the guest thread in the forum! P.s Mario Admin
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rules please read

Go down

Rules please read Empty Rules please read

Post  Slumdog Sat Mar 13, 2010 2:52 pm

Considering this is Mario's first forum, I was promoted to help with the layouts, images and anything else I think should be changed.
I added this because all forums need rules that their users must abide to.
As this is a public, world wide game, there is no age requirements, but if you're under a specific age (six and below) we require your parents permissions.
Rude and abusive behaviour is not tolerated, there is no reasoning's for these actions, and we ask everyone is polite.
I know from experience this can be a competitive game, but you are accountable for your own actions.

If you have any further questions, please ask Mario, not me. I'am not an admin, I'm the art head.

The admin's are divided into groups, what I think Mario wants is a rank for each user, but only myself and him to be entitled to the admin panel,
Red Mushroom- Regular user
Green Mushroom- Site admin
Art Head-
I am the only user allowed in this rank

Thank you for reading. Wink

Slummy~
Slumdog
Slumdog
Head of Art
Head of Art

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: